Saturday, July 25, 2009

Little and Lewis


It was only a matter of time before I had to include a link to the web site of Little and Lewis. If you haven't heard of their work you are in for a real treat. Many will recognise the Gunnera leaf sculptures, even if you don't know who made them famous.
I saw these sculptures a number of years ago, and absolutely loved them. Oh the whimsy!!!, they are just too much fun.




I am finally getting around to posting them after coming across a great how to book, and web-site for making concrete Art in the Garden. I was very impressed with this site, inspired even as I too have been meaning to try a leaf casting.
There are lots of great tips for concrete garden art, and some links like the one to the Little and Lewis page that inspired me to post this.


3 comments:

Stone Art's Blog said...

These are realy lovely, thanks for shairing this.

Vancouver Isle Doug said...

WOW! What a fantastic website they have and what gorgeous gardens and accessories! Thanks for this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great blog. I was able to get the information that I had been looking for!Thanks once again!
Wind Sculptures