Saturday, May 10, 2008

Douglas Walker

A friend of mine thought I should meet this artist. I have been looking for unique fountains for my store, and he knew I would love this person's work. We haven't met yet but I do love his work, here is his web site. It's a great site, check out the links to other artists too. http://www.waterworksgardenart.com/


Pictured here is one of his custom made gates. Made from heavy copper tube it will withstand the test of time while becoming more beautiful with each passing year. Custom sizes available on request.

Humorous, eclectic and functional, a WaterWorks bird feeder is a wonderful addition to any garden, large or small.

WaterWorks fountains are designed to be used in containers such as half-barrels, and to be featured on decks, patios, and in garden ponds. The fountains are stunning, they are beautiful, and have a complexity, and attention to detail sure to captivate any ones attention.

http://www.waterworksgardenart.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Sandra - been a while since I've visited. I love the artist from Water Works. I met him at the Seattle Home & Garden Show. I bought a bird feeder but wished I would have brought home one of his fabulous "Tuba" fountains. Take care!